The Payroll Vault Value
- Peace of mind that you “know” your recruits
- Reduce risk of fraud, criminal activity and poor work ethic
- Reduce turnover
- Safeguard your company’s reputation
Background checks and drug screening have become standard practice in small business recruiting efforts to help protect employers from theft, on-the-job injuries and compliance oversight.
When you acquire all the information on prospective employees before you hire, you make more informed recruiting decisions. With our speedy turnaround time for results, you won’t risk you losing applicants to a lengthy hiring process.
Our on-demand employment screening services will help you effectively manage your organization’s risks while safeguarding your company’s good standing reputation.
- Background checks
- Drug testing & screening
- Theft prevention
- On-the-job injuries
- Compliance oversight
- Overall risk management
Effectively manage your organization’s risks while protecting its good standing reputation with our comprehensive line of professional background checks and drug testing & screening services. The process is easy, seamless, streamlined, and supports a thorough hiring process.
- National criminal search
- Multi-state sex and violent offenders search
- County criminal history
- Motor vehicle records
- Employment credit records
- Social Security verification and address tracker
- Healthcare industry search
- Tenant screening
- Volunteer screening
Tapping into information available about prospective employees before you hire will allow for better and more informed recruiting decisions. With a speedy turnaround time on results, you won’t lose applicants due to a lengthy hiring process.
- Risk of fraud
- Criminal activity
- Poor work ethic
- Workplace safety
- Job competence
- Honesty and integrity
Fact Check. Did you know?
- 85% of resumes and applications contain false information
- 30% of business failures are caused by employee theft or embezzlement
- 18% of violent crimes occur in the workplace